Monday 13 August 2012

Welcome to BC Hockey Players Blog

Hello, My name is Matthew Williams I play Hockey for the Juan De Fuca Grizzlies and Spencer Hockey Academy. We all look for the best gear and all want to know everything about a piece of equipment when we are purchasing it. That is what I attempt to do with my vast knowledge and studies on the Game of Hockey I attempt to help you choose the best equipment with reviews and tests on all equipment used. Whether your a Recreational Player or a Seasoned Pro, I will give Reviews on equipment to help you make the right choice in your equipment. Your only as good as you feel on the Ice and I intend to help you feel your best. Thank You and Happy Skating ~ Matt Williams

1 comment:

  1. see YouTube.com/Easton for an in depth video about the line.

    ReplyDelete